Virtaal for MAC – Graphical translation tool (release candidate). This app was released by VIRTAAL Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Virtaal for MAC Latest Version
Virtaal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Virtaal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Virtaal App|
|File Size||32.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Virtaal App for MAC
Virtaal is a graphical translation tool. It is meant to be easy to use and powerful at the same time. Although the initial focus is on software translation (localisation or l10n), we definitely intend it to be useful for several purposes.
While it can translate many formats its primary focus is on Gettext PO and XLIFF files.
You can also export your Gettext PO files to compiled MO files for work in translation of WordPress themes.
- Ideal for beginners: Virtaal is perfect for the new member on your team
- Simple and intuitive layout
- Colour highlighting
- Quality checks
- Displays comments from programmers and previous translators
- Displays context (like msgctxt in PO)
- Easy way to look-up selected text on the Web
- Tutorial and guide for localisation available from the Help menu
- Productive environment: Virtaal will make you more productive
- Fast and easy navigation within the file
- Auto-completion of long words
- Automatic sensing of the initial cursor position
- Copying original string to target string taking your language’s punctuation rules into account
- Highlighting and copying placeables from the source text
- Easily find your work by moving between the units that are untranslated or fuzzy
- Automatically update the PO header when saving
- Terminology help. Suggestions can come from:
- Local files on your computer
- Automatically downloaded terminology files
- Reuse existing translations. Suggestions can come from:
- The current file
- Alternative translations (previous msgid in PO, or alt-trans in XLIFF)
- Previously saved translations
- A team / office TM server
- A tinyTM server
- Machine translation
- Google Translate
- Microsoft Translator
- Real time quality checks, updates while you type
- Export Gettext .po files to Gettext .mo
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Virtaal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Virtaal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Virtaal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Virtaal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Virtaal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Virtaal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Virtaal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Virtaal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Virtaal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Virtaal from your MAC!
Virtaal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor.
Menu-bar language translator.
This Virtaal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Virtaal is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.