Vienna for MAC – RSS and Atom newsreader. This app was released by VIENNA-RSS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vienna for MAC Latest Version
Vienna for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vienna that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vienna App|
|File Size||13 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Vienna App for MAC
Vienna is a freeware and Open-Source RSS/Atom newsreader with article storage and management via a SQLite database, written in Objective-C and Cocoa, for the OS X operating system. It provides features comparable to commercial newsreaders, but both it and the source code are free and available for download.
- Subscribe to Atom/RSS news feeds and podcasts
- Simple and intuitive user interface with customisable toolbar
- Built-in tabbed browser
- Global search of all retrieved articles
- Automatic detection of newsfeeds on Web pages
- Smart folders for organising related feed articles
- Custom article display styles
- Three separate reading layouts
- Blogging integration
- Support for downloading enclosures in articles
- Filter the displayed articles
- Manual reordering of the subscription list
- Full AppleScript support
- Localised into several languages
Version 3.7.1 :d356d926:
- Update database to enable auto-vacuum mode (the updated database remains compatible with older versions of Vienna)
- Add dark color scheme to Default and Serifim styles
- Fix search field for some macOS versions prior to macOS 11
- Fix database update on permanent HTTP redirections
- Fix a problem with some authentication challenges sent by servers
- Limit duration of requests to unresponding websites
- Modify symbols displayed in article list on macOS 11 Big Sur
- Update some localizations
- Update an URL in the default set of feeds
- Various code modernizations
- More coherent project settings
- Rearrange some files ; move images into a single Assets.xcassets folder
- Build with Xcode 12.3
- Improve SwiftLint settings
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vienna for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vienna .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vienna is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vienna for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vienna apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vienna apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vienna that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vienna icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vienna on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vienna from your MAC!
Vienna Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom news reader.
Simple RSS reader.
Turn your favorite news sites into your own newspaper.
This Vienna .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Vienna is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.