VideoTweet for MAC – Tweet your videos in 3 simple steps. This app was released by ARCTICWHITENESS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VideoTweet for MAC Latest Version
VideoTweet for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VideoTweet that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VideoTweet App|
|File Size||12.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About VideoTweet App for MAC
VideoTweet provides an easy way to publish the best part of your videos without worrying about Twitter’s requirements. The image is converted to the right format, reduced to the maximum size and length that Twitter allows and finally compressed to make the upload as fast as possible. Of course, we do this whilst maintaining the best possible image quality.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- We now allow Tweets to be 280 characters long, just like Twitter does
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VideoTweet for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VideoTweet .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VideoTweet is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VideoTweet for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VideoTweet apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VideoTweet apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VideoTweet that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VideoTweet icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VideoTweet on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VideoTweet from your MAC!
VideoTweet Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VideoTweet .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. VideoTweet is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.