VideoLightBox for MAC – Add video to your website or blog in a few clicks. This app was released by VIDEOLIGHTBOX Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VideoLightBox for MAC Latest Version
VideoLightBox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VideoLightBox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VideoLightBox App|
|File Size||31.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About VideoLightBox App for MAC
Video LightBox is a free wizard program that helps you easily add video to your website or blog in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish. At the first step, you add a video clip, for example cut-n-paste YouTube url (Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace), then select the template for video and video thumbnail appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
Video LightBox lets you:
- Use videos from popular on-line services on your website in a classy, unique way.
- Publish videos on your website with no programming skills.
- Choose from an array of included gallery themes to match the look-and-feel of your website.
- Use the integrated FTP client to publish your video easily.
You do if you’ve ever:
- Had videos on your website, but had issues with placement, size, or appearance.
- Wanted an easy, intuitive wizard interface to be able to add and change videos on your website at will.
- Used other video programs that required you to save a file and boot into a separate FTP client to upload it.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VideoLightBox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VideoLightBox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VideoLightBox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VideoLightBox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VideoLightBox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VideoLightBox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VideoLightBox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VideoLightBox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VideoLightBox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VideoLightBox from your MAC!
VideoLightBox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VideoLightBox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. VideoLightBox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.