Vicomsoft FTP Client for MAC – Pro-level FTP/SFTP client. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vicomsoft FTP Client for MAC Latest Version
Vicomsoft FTP Client for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vicomsoft FTP Client that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vicomsoft FTP Client App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Vicomsoft FTP Client App for MAC
Note: Vicomsoft FTP Client is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
Vicomsoft FTP Client is a pro-level, full-featured, fast and reliable, easy-to-use FTP + SFTP + FTPS client for OS X. First released in 1997, the latest version represents the culmination of 19 years’ experience in FTP transfers on the Mac platform. Extreme performance and unrivalled reliability, married with a sleek and intuitive user interface is the result.
- Implementation of much faster multi-file transfers
- Comprehensive logging capability
- Queue views for clear and easy management of schedules and transfers
- Built-in Preview viewer for movies, MP3s, images, text
- Split browser to see Queue, Schedule, or Preview views simultaneously
- New built-in FTP droplet with zip-before-uploading option
- Per-list forward/back, history + navigation controls
- Refined toolbar items + color icons option
- OS X transition, transparency, and animation effects
- OS X auto-restore windows support (OS X 10.7 and later)
- OS X Notification-Center support (OS X 10.8 and later)
- OS X dark-mode support
- OS X new menubar viewin-mode support in (OS X 10.11 and later)
- SFTP connections can use direct SSH commands for delete/duplicate
- Improved remote-editing resilience
- Improved connection caching
- Fallback for FTP servers that do not support LIST extensions
- SSL re-use now supported for improved compatibility
- CyberDuck, FileZilla, and Captain FTP-favourites import
- Multiple-item diff now possible from the Sync Preview window
- “Open In Terminal” now available from the context menu
- Bookmark option to enable/disable SSH command usage
- Sync option to exclude transferred items from future syncs
- Automatic offer of favorites import for new users
- Support for maintaining folder modification dates
- Preference option to allow a custom diff app to be selected
- Option to use temporary files during transfers
- Option to only post notifications for failures
- Option to automatically skip busy items during syncs
- Improved local folder responsiveness by using system file events
- Improved QuickLook rendering
- Improved compatibility with PureFTPd and ProFTPD servers
- Improved browser selection and scroll-point restoration
- Refresh option auto-refreshes all visible sub-directories
- Listings now have natural sorting of numbered items
- Status bar click to cycle through display modes
- Minor improvements to time offset auto-detection
- Italian localization
- Russian localization
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vicomsoft FTP Client for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vicomsoft FTP Client .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vicomsoft FTP Client is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vicomsoft FTP Client for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vicomsoft FTP Client apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vicomsoft FTP Client apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vicomsoft FTP Client that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vicomsoft FTP Client icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vicomsoft FTP Client on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vicomsoft FTP Client from your MAC!
Vicomsoft FTP Client Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
Powerful file manager: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, and more.
Archive utility and media viewer.
This Vicomsoft FTP Client .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Vicomsoft FTP Client is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.