VersionsX for MAC – Helps developers document version history for any number of software titles (Beta). This app was created by MHVT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VersionsX for MAC Latest Version
VersionsX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VersionsX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VersionsX App|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About VersionsX App for MAC
VersionsX… Submitting a new Mac application to a popular software tracking website (Download.com, MacUpdate, Softpedia…) sounds easy. It maybe is if you assume that nothing goes wrong on their side. The fact is that you can end up getting redirected to an empty page because of their website’s server error. Sometimes, your Web browser can quit itself all of a sudden, losing all the progress you’ve made. Sometimes, their website is inaccessible when you want to submit a new software update. On the other hand, one common mistake that you can make on your side is to give them a URL as a file location that does not exist. Anyhow, you’d better keep an eye to their website’s software list for the next several hours because, whatever the reason is, there is no guarantee that they will list your software submission. Well, the best you can do is to make sure that the file path is correct. And… Wait, when did you submit your software update?
VersionsX is a software title that is designed to help developers document version history for any number of software titles. Every time you create a new software version profile, VersionsX can access the given URL constantly to see if the software file you designate is accessible. Don’t worry about tagging each line with
- Fix: When the user opened Preferences while the main window is out of Desktop coordinates, they could not close the Preferences window.
- Change: The user no longer has to wait for one second in quitting the application.
- Change: A checkbox is removed on the main window. Instead, a new toolbar button is installed for opening software information. The user interface has changed as a whole a little on the main window.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VersionsX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VersionsX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VersionsX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VersionsX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VersionsX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VersionsX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VersionsX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VersionsX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VersionsX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VersionsX from your MAC!
VersionsX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VersionsX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. VersionsX is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.