Versions for MAC – User-friendly Subversion client. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Versions for MAC Latest Version
Versions for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Versions that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Versions App|
|File Size||18.9 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Versions App for MAC
Note: Versions is not being sold anymore and is listed only for people who had purchased it in the past.
Versions is a Subversion client for the Mac.
A helpful tool: Versions provides a pleasant way to work with Subversion on your Mac. Whether you’re a hardcore Subversion user or new to version control systems, Versions will help streamline your workflow. Say hello to the fresh new look of your repository and start saying less to that command-line interface. Make sure to download the free demo to take it for a spin.
Who it’s for: Whether you’re a designer, developer, editor or project manager, chances are you already have plenty on your mind. Versions saves you the hassle and makes working with Subversion easy for your entire team. Thanks to Versions’ clear-cut approach to Subversion, novices and power users alike will enjoy using it. And if you haven’t moved to Subversion yet, now is the time.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Addressed issue with SASL authentication
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Versions for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Versions .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Versions is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Versions for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Versions apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Versions apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Versions that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Versions icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Versions on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove Versions from your MAC!
Versions Alternative App for MAC
Client for Subversion; Pro version available.
Dual-pane and multi-tabbed file manager.
Manage Subversion copies and repositories.
This Versions .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Versions is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.