Verify Email for MAC – Free email verifier. This app was developed by BULKEMAILVERIFIER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Verify Email for MAC Latest Version
Verify Email for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Verify Email that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Verify Email App|
|File Size||6.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Verify Email App for MAC
Verify Email is a free email verifier. You can use it to verify an email address for free with a simple drag and drop icon for your taskbar or desktop. Individual email lookups are free and unlimited.
Version 1.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated. Note: The version number reported in Finder, 1.7.2, reflects the Fluid runtime that serves as the basis for this application. The developer states that this is version 1.1.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Verify Email for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Verify Email .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Verify Email is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Verify Email for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Verify Email apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Verify Email apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Verify Email that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Verify Email icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Verify Email on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Verify Email from your MAC!
Verify Email Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Verify Email .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Verify Email is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.