VeeMail for MAC – Send audio email using spoken commands. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VeeMail for MAC Latest Version
VeeMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VeeMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VeeMail App|
About VeeMail App for MAC
VeeMail… Send audio email using spoken commands. Say the name of a contact, and VeeMail looks it up your address book. Tap a button to record an audio message, attach a photo if you’d like, then send the message to the contact via email.
See a video of VeeMail here.
It’s great when you’re on the road, or any time you want to drop someone a note without having to type the message. Whether you’re telling your friends about your weekend at the beach, or sending a voicemail to a colleague, VeeMail saves you time and is super convenient. Using specialized technology, VeeMail progressively adapts to your particular voice automatically, without training.
It’s the fastest way to send an email, with sound and photos, to anyone in your address book, any time.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VeeMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VeeMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VeeMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VeeMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VeeMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VeeMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VeeMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VeeMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VeeMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VeeMail from your MAC!
VeeMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VeeMail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. VeeMail is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.