Vector Icons for MAC – Vector icons for productivity (was Clipart Stack). This app was developed by JUMSOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vector Icons for MAC Latest Version
Vector Icons for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vector Icons that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vector Icons App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Vector Icons App for MAC
Vector Icons (was Clipart Stack) features transparent backgrounds that allow putting images on various colors and patterns. PDF format enables resizing images while retaining the high quality. What’s more, Vector Icons is also compatible with Keynote, MS Word, PowerPoint, and different graphics editors.
Use copy-and-paste or simply drag an image onto your document and drop it. You’ll wonder how you ever managed without this!
- Small bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vector Icons for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vector Icons .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vector Icons is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vector Icons for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vector Icons apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vector Icons apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vector Icons that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vector Icons icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vector Icons on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vector Icons from your MAC!
Vector Icons Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Vector Icons .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Vector Icons is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.