Vector Code for MAC – Generates executable native code from your drawings and designs. This app was developed by VECTORCODEAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vector Code for MAC Latest Version
Vector Code for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vector Code that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vector Code App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Vector Code App for MAC
Vector code allows you to generate executable code from your drawings and designs. It uses scalable vector graphic (svg) format as input that is the standard of all vector drawing applications.
- Svg load and save
- Sketch, draw, paint using built in editor
- Generates objective c and c# code for osx and ios
- Pencil, line, rectangle, ellipse, bezier, path, text, zoom, free hand draw, solid paint
- Group, ungroup, duplicate
- Shape library with nearly 100 shapes grouped in categories
- Build your own custom controls easily, generate pdf, image, or printer documents
- Bring designs from existing editors that you use or from internet in svg
- Transparency support
It generates objective c and c# code for osx and iOS with lowest possible drawing api for high performance (Core Graphics C API) as output. Uniform coordinate system for all platforms. You can use generated code for all device-specific information needed to render the paint on a page to the destination, whether the destination is a window in an application, a bitmap image, a PDF document, or a printer.
You can use generated code in your apps without any external dependencies as the code is only using Core Graphics Api.
It is a must have for your design toolbox whether you are developing for one platform or many platforms
You can export all the code to include in your project within the application.
Using the editor you can sketch for desired resolution for your target platform. And use the generated code for your apps.
It allows you to use a single design to generate native code of the platform
You can use in app designer or use existing designs to load the file and generate the code
- fixes binding issue.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vector Code for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vector Code .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vector Code is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vector Code for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vector Code apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vector Code apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vector Code that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vector Code icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vector Code on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vector Code from your MAC!
Vector Code Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Vector Code .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Vector Code is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.