vCard Editor for MAC – Create and edit vCards directly. This app was created by GOLDBUGSOFT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
vCard Editor for MAC Latest Version
vCard Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about vCard Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||vCard Editor App|
|File Size||3.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About vCard Editor App for MAC
vCard Editor is an application for editing a vCard file. This is an redesigned version of vCard Editor with using Contacts.framework which is introduced from macOS 10.11. In addition to the change, code refactoring and optimization are done. Also the “Replace All” function in Find&Replace is implemented. The contents of vCard file is shown such like a spread sheet. The date is separated in the column, and you can add/edit each value in the cell, sort the data in the column. You can find a value by the FindBar and replace all of them at once. And you can compare any two contacts in the special panel. vCard Editor is specialized in editing the vCard file.
- Add the Find Panel for showing the result of the text finding.Search by selecting items or labels, or search using Regex expression, then replace the found string at once.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download vCard Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the vCard Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the vCard Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy vCard Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing vCard Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete vCard Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the vCard Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the vCard Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall vCard Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove vCard Editor from your MAC!
vCard Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
vCardConverter for Excel
Creates vCards from an Excel document.
This vCard Editor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. vCard Editor is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.