Valentina Studio for MAC – Free database manager for many databases. This app was released by VALENTINA-DB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Valentina Studio for MAC Latest Version
Valentina Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Valentina Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Valentina Studio App|
|File Size||76.8 MB|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Valentina Studio App for MAC
Valentina Studio is a cross-tool for database architects, developers, DBAs and even end users to work with the most popular RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server and ValentinaDB. You can do data modeling using different diagrams, work with database schema and records, do SQL development, do server administration, etc.
FREE Edition brings you powerful, visual editors including:
- Diagram Editor – design your new db here then generate tables and other db objects from that diagram.
- Schema Editor (tree view and column view) – create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, …
- Data Editor – easily browse table records in a grid, modify records, inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, …
- Related Data Editor – easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, …
- SQL Editor – with color syntax, auto-completion, recent an saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, …
- Query Builder – build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks.
- Server Admin – where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
PRO Edition adds more tools:
- Form Editor – design forms
- Report Editor – design reports
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, …
Note: Now requires OS X 10.13 or later
- [Postgres] Fixed missing FKs/PKs in link after refresh
- [SQL Editor] Fixed showing parameters panel in VStudio Single edition
- [Data Editor] Made error text selectable, also show it in the tooltip, it helps if the message is too long
- [Query Editor] Fixed adding tables/views/links from the left panel – smart pointer deleted them before adding to the parent object list
- [Query Editor] Fixed adding tables from the right panel
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Valentina Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Valentina Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Valentina Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Valentina Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Valentina Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Valentina Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Valentina Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Valentina Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Valentina Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Valentina Studio from your MAC!
Valentina Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQLPro for SQLite
Advanced SQL editor.
Database manager for SQLite databases.
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server
Simple graphical frontend for SQL Server databases.
This Valentina Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Valentina Studio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.