Valentina Server for MAC – SQL database server. This app was created by VALENTINA-DB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Valentina Server for MAC Latest Version
Valentina Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Valentina Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Valentina Server App|
|File Size||16.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Valentina Server App for MAC
Valentina Server combines an enterprise Valentina Reports Server and two database servers (ValentinaDB and SQLite) into a single solution. Exists free edition for up to 5 connections. Multiple pricing options are available for users needing more connections.
Valentina Server features include:
- Free 5 Simultaneous Connection Valentina DB Server and 10 for SQLite Server; Commercial higher capacity for cost
- Powerful Valentina Reports Server for serving complex reports as images, web pages and XML enriched PDFs; Valentina Reports Server works with such DB Servers as Valentina DB Server, Valentina SQLite Server, Postgre SQL, MySQL, MS SQL and ODBC.
- Valentina DB Server technology distinguishes itself with its advanced object-relational data model as well as its highly optimized columnar data store. The Valentina DB columnar data store makes exponential speed possible over open and closed source relational databases
- Build fast web applications around web languages PHP, Java and Ruby on Rails
- Add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events; journaling
- Highly secure with configurable support for SSL and powerful, built in encryption
- Utilities to diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data
- Administer your databases with free Valentina Studio, iValentina for iOS or not free but powerful Valentina Studio Pro
- All features available on 32 and 64 bit natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- [Postgres] Fixed missing FKs/PKs in link after refresh
- [SQL Editor] Fixed showing parameters panel in VStudio Single edition
- [Data Editor] Made error text selectable, also show it in the tooltip, it helps if the message is too long
- [Query Editor] Fixed adding tables/views/links from the left panel – smart pointer deleted them before adding to the parent object list
- [Query Editor] Fixed adding tables from the right panel
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Valentina Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Valentina Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Valentina Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Valentina Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Valentina Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Valentina Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Valentina Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Valentina Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Valentina Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Valentina Server from your MAC!
Valentina Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Industry-leading open-source SQL database.
Quickly build custom apps.
SQL database server.
This Valentina Server .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Valentina Server is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.