Valentina ADK for Director for MAC – Add SQL Valentina DB to applications. This app was build by VALENTINA-DB Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Valentina ADK for Director for MAC Latest Version
Valentina ADK for Director for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Valentina ADK for Director that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Valentina ADK for Director App|
|File Size||22.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Valentina ADK for Director App for MAC
Valentina ADK is a developer product for adding Paradigma Software ultra fast SQL Valentina DB to applications.
Also allows remote connectivity to Valentina Servers and extensible with visual Valentina Reports. Build Macromedia Director or Adobe Director apps with Valentina!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Valentina ADK for Director for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Valentina ADK for Director .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Valentina ADK for Director is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Valentina ADK for Director for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Valentina ADK for Director apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Valentina ADK for Director apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Valentina ADK for Director that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Valentina ADK for Director icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Valentina ADK for Director on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Valentina ADK for Director from your MAC!
Valentina ADK for Director Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Valentina ADK for Director .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Valentina ADK for Director is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.