UXProtect for MAC – Explore the features and rules utilized by macOS’s XProtect. This app was created by DIGITASECURITY Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
UXProtect for MAC Latest Version
UXProtect for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about UXProtect that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||UXProtect App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
About UXProtect App for MAC
UXProtect provides the missing UI to Apple’s built-in XProtect and extends its malware detection/scanning capabilities. Explore signatures, trigger updates, BYO on-demand Yara rules, scan on demand, & more!
- Improvements to resource usage during scans of large directories
- More appropriate app window position on first launch
- Relaunch app at position in which it was last closed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download UXProtect for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the UXProtect .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the UXProtect is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy UXProtect for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing UXProtect apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete UXProtect apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the UXProtect that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the UXProtect icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall UXProtect on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove UXProtect from your MAC!
UXProtect Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This UXProtect .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. UXProtect is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.