Utilso for MAC – All-in-one tools for developers. This app was released by UTILSO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Utilso for MAC Latest Version
Utilso for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Utilso that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Utilso App|
|File Size||90.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Utilso App for MAC
Utilso is an all-in-one tools for developers. Regex Tester, JWT Verify, Format JSON, Decode base64, Code Beautify and more Work completely offline. Stop pasting sensitive data to random websites online. Everything you paste into the app never leaves your machine. Smart Detection Automagically detects the right tool based on your clipboard content.
21 developer tools and counting:
- JWT Debugger
- YAML to JSON
- JSON to YAML
- Unix Time Converter JSON Format/Validate
- Base64 Encode/Decode
- RegExp Tester
- URL Encode/Decode
- Query String to JSON
- HTML Entity Encode/Decode
- Backslash Escape/Unescape
- UUID/ULID Generate/Decode
- HTML Preview
- Text Diff Checker
- Number Base Converter
- HTML Beautify/Minify
- CSS Beautify/Minify
- JS Beautify/Minify
- XML Beautify/Minify
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Utilso for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Utilso .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Utilso is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Utilso for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Utilso apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Utilso apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Utilso that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Utilso icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Utilso on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Utilso from your MAC!
Utilso Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X.
Code/markup editor with many features.
This Utilso .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Utilso is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.