UtilityButton for MAC – Widget gives easy access to OS X utilities. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
UtilityButton for MAC Latest Version
UtilityButton for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about UtilityButton that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||UtilityButton App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About UtilityButton App for MAC
UtilityButton is a small widget that gives you easy access to Mac OS X utilities that you use sometimes, but don’t want cluttering up your dock. All you do is click on the button, choose the utility, and it opens.
UtilityButton provides easy access to more than twenty of Mac OS X’s utilities. Here are some of them:
- Activity Monitor
- Disk Utility
- Font Book
For UtilityButton support please visit the UtilityButton Support page.
- Fixed the ‘New Version’ bug… again.
- Added Japanese localization. (Thanks Yuzuru Shiraiwa!)
- Fixed French localization.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download UtilityButton for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the UtilityButton .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the UtilityButton is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy UtilityButton for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing UtilityButton apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete UtilityButton apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the UtilityButton that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the UtilityButton icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall UtilityButton on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove UtilityButton from your MAC!
UtilityButton Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This UtilityButton .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. UtilityButton is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.