uSpammer for MAC – Quickly check a list of email addresses for suspicious activity. This app was developed by ISLEOFTHEKAKAPO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
uSpammer for MAC Latest Version
uSpammer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about uSpammer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||uSpammer App|
About uSpammer App for MAC
uSpammer quickly checks a list of email addresses for suspicious activity based on scoring provided by the stopforumspam.com API.
Email addresses repeatedly – and recently – reported for unwanted activity are highlighted and assigned with a score (0-100).
The utility is very flexible when it comes to input formats:
- Simply paste one or more email addresses separated by white space, tab characters, new lines, comma or semicolons.
- Any input not looking like an email address will also be filtered automatically.
Filter the results and copy email addresses from the results list for further processing.
The ideal companion for any system administrator and anybody managing a web site, online forum, or email communications in general.
Note: Please note that we are not related to the stopforumspam.com service
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Minor enhancements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download uSpammer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the uSpammer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the uSpammer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy uSpammer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing uSpammer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete uSpammer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the uSpammer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the uSpammer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall uSpammer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove uSpammer from your MAC!
uSpammer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This uSpammer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. uSpammer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.