U.S. Open Golf Championship for MAC – Follow the U.S. Open. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
U.S. Open Golf Championship for MAC Latest Version
U.S. Open Golf Championship for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about U.S. Open Golf Championship that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||U.S. Open Golf Championship App|
About U.S. Open Golf Championship App for MAC
U.S. Open Golf Championship…The United States Golf Association and IBM are pleased to present the official iPhone application for the 2009 U.S. Open Golf Championship at Bethpage Black in Farmingdale, New York, June 15-21, 2009.
- LIVE video from the U.S. Open Championship, including exclusive marquee group coverage. On demand highlights will also be available throughout championship week. All video will be viewable with Edge, 3G, and Wifi connections.
- Live video is available to view in the United States only .
- LIVE marquee groups video from the Championship, plus on demand highlights.
- Latest news updates from the Championship.
- LIVE real-time scoring updates from the Championship, including the Leaderboard and Tee Times.
- Full course details and flyover videos from Bethpage Bl ack.
- Biographies for the U.S. Open field.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download U.S. Open Golf Championship for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the U.S. Open Golf Championship .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the U.S. Open Golf Championship is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy U.S. Open Golf Championship for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing U.S. Open Golf Championship apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete U.S. Open Golf Championship apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the U.S. Open Golf Championship that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the U.S. Open Golf Championship icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall U.S. Open Golf Championship on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove U.S. Open Golf Championship from your MAC!
U.S. Open Golf Championship Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This U.S. Open Golf Championship .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. U.S. Open Golf Championship is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.