Uploadium for MAC – Simplified upload of files to Web servers. This app was created by THEDIZZYHEIGHTS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Uploadium for MAC Latest Version
Uploadium for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Uploadium that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Uploadium App|
|File Size||3.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Uploadium App for MAC
Uploadium provides effortless uploads for web developers. Upload files with a single action to the right folder on the right server – no logging in or navigating through server folders. Drop files on the menu bar icon, or upload from within any app with a global hotkey – or upload from the Terminal command line. Uploadium stays out of the way, running as a menu bar app, but is always there when you need it.
You might have seen other menu bar upload apps that just dump all your files in one folder on one server. Uploadium is way better than that. It respects your files structure, and uploads files to the right subfolders on the server, making it ideal for web developers (and anyone else who maintains a file structure on a server).
How It Works
- Tell Uploadium about a web site folder on your Mac.
- Enter the server details for the web site, just once. Uploadium supports SFTP.
- When you upload a file, Uploadium works out where it belongs in your folder structure, and puts it in the right folder on the server.
- You can upload by dropping files on the menu bar icon, from Terminal, or using a keyboard shortcut.
- Of course, you can upload multiple files and whole folders.
The published price is the cost per year.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Uploadium for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Uploadium .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Uploadium is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Uploadium for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Uploadium apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Uploadium apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Uploadium that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Uploadium icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Uploadium on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Uploadium from your MAC!
Uploadium Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick Internet file transfer tool.
This Uploadium .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Uploadium is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.