UpdateBar for MAC – Update your status on Facebook, Twitter and more. This app was created by MTRBTS.ME Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
UpdateBar for MAC Latest Version
UpdateBar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about UpdateBar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||UpdateBar App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About UpdateBar App for MAC
UpdateBar is the easiest way to post a status update to all the social networking accounts you have, no matter what platform they’re on.
UpdateBar can post to the following social networks:
The number of accounts you have isn’t an issue, just one click and all the configured accounts will update at once.
UpdateBar also possesses the following features:
- Link shortening from is.gd and goo.gl, as well as the ability to enter in your own custom URL shortener
- A handy settings drop-down menu to choose which accounts you wish to post to
- A character counter that can be hidden and counts up, so you can keep track of your blog post length
- Simple drop-down from your menu-bar that doesn’t take the focus away from what you’re doing
- Fixed an issue where Twitter may not authenticate properly
- Fixed an issue where you can’t log into/post from Facebook Pages (you may need to delete then re-add your account)
- All connections to Twitter now use SSL
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download UpdateBar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the UpdateBar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the UpdateBar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy UpdateBar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing UpdateBar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete UpdateBar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the UpdateBar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the UpdateBar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall UpdateBar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove UpdateBar from your MAC!
UpdateBar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy-to-use, visually pleasing Tumblr client.
This UpdateBar .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. UpdateBar is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.