Unicorn HTTPS for MAC – Change DNS quickly and easily. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Unicorn HTTPS for MAC Latest Version
Unicorn HTTPS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Unicorn HTTPS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Unicorn HTTPS App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Unicorn HTTPS App for MAC
Unicorn HTTPS can change DNS quickly and easily. Every function is served free of charge, no advertisement. Your personal information is never collected by us. Please use it with confidence.
Faster & Safer Internet
With over 3 years of experience built from our know-how and technology, we are committed to providing you quality service so your web surfing experience can be pleasant by regularly managing and updating our app.
Nonprofit-purposed free app
Unicorn HTTPS App is created to give freedom of Internet access and personal information protection. All internet users can feel safe and use this app for free.
Your private information are safely protected with us
Unicorn HTTPS App secures all users’ private information. It does not trace or save any private information from the used apps or visited websites.
It can be used in all browsers
Unicorn HTTPS App can be used freely by clicking the button once on your current browser. It supports multiple browsers such as Chrome, Samsung Internet, Firefox, Opera, and more.
- Fixed an issue where IPv4 user DNS was not applied when system DNS supported IPv6
- Fixed an issue where the main lock icon was not displayed properly on Silicon Mac.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Unicorn HTTPS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Unicorn HTTPS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Unicorn HTTPS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Unicorn HTTPS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Unicorn HTTPS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Unicorn HTTPS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Unicorn HTTPS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Unicorn HTTPS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Unicorn HTTPS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Unicorn HTTPS from your MAC!
Unicorn HTTPS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Unicorn HTTPS .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Unicorn HTTPS is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.