UnicodeChecker for MAC – Displays Unicode file information. This app was build by EARTHLINGSOFT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
UnicodeChecker for MAC Latest Version
UnicodeChecker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about UnicodeChecker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||UnicodeChecker App|
|File Size||3.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About UnicodeChecker App for MAC
UnicodeChecker is an application that displays information for every code point from the Unicode Standard. For a given number, UnicodeChecker will display that character along with its UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-32 encodings, XHTML entity, Unicode Name, mapping information, and much more.
UnicodeChecker features several conversion functions and other Unicode utilities, some of which are also added to the OS X “Services” menu and/or AppleScript (e.g., converting text to and from HTML character entities, (un-)escaping Unicode for CSS or Java, getting properties via AppleScript) so they can be used from within other applications.
- Uses Unicode 13.0.0 data files
- Adds compatibility with Dark Mode
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download UnicodeChecker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the UnicodeChecker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the UnicodeChecker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy UnicodeChecker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing UnicodeChecker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete UnicodeChecker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the UnicodeChecker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the UnicodeChecker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall UnicodeChecker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove UnicodeChecker from your MAC!
UnicodeChecker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Floating window shows available font characters.
Zawgyi to Myanmar converter.
Displays hidden information about your multimedia.
This UnicodeChecker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. UnicodeChecker is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.