Unibox for MAC – Email client with messages organized by person. This app was build by UNIBOXAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Unibox for MAC Latest Version
Unibox for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Unibox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Unibox App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Unibox App for MAC
Unibox is a people-centric email client that organizes your messages by person. It avoids having email like a to-do list.
- Unibox supports IMAP servers:
- iCloud, me.com, mac.com
- Exchange if IMAP is enabled
- Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com
- Self-hosted IMAP servers
- Many more
- Single window: Instantly compose your messages without opening new windows.
- Conversations: Easily drill down into a conversation view with multiple participants.
- Unified Accounts: View messages and conversations across all your accounts.
- Switch Accounts: Focus on single accounts or folders when necessary.
- Attachment List: Quickly find documents and files you exchanged with other people.
- Attachment Grid: Visually browse your attachments and images.
- Quicklook: Preview attachments without launching external apps.
- Aliases: Use multiple identities with a single account, including separate SMTP servers.
- Mojave compatibility update
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Unibox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Unibox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Unibox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Unibox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Unibox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Unibox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Unibox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Unibox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Unibox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Unibox from your MAC!
Unibox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The latest OS from Apple.
Powerful and flexible email client.
Connect Apple Mail email to friends' Facebook profile pictures.
This Unibox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Unibox is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.