Underpass for MAC – Encrypted chat/file transfer for complete privacy and security. This app was created by UNDERPASSAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Underpass for MAC Latest Version
Underpass for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Underpass that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Underpass App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Underpass App for MAC
Underpass is different from every other encrypted chat app because it does not use a third-party service. It’s just two devices and a password. Peer-to-peer. There’s no signup. No account. No phone number, email, contacts, or any personal information requested, not even your real name.
You can chat securely over the internet or on a LAN, such as in an office, school, coffee shop, or home. All of your data is encrypted before it’s sent over the network, and it can’t be decrypted except by the other device using Underpass. Industry-standard AES-128 encryption algorithm.
- File transfers of any file type
- Inline images, including animated gifs
- Unicode text and emoji
- Underpass is now a Universal Binary ready for Apple silicon and macOS Big Sur.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Underpass for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Underpass .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Underpass is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Underpass for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Underpass apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Underpass apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Underpass that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Underpass icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Underpass on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Underpass from your MAC!
Underpass Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Strong encryption based on TrueCrypt.
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
XMPP chat client.
This Underpass .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Underpass is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.