uFocus for MAC – Distraction-free writing tool. This app was created by DESAIREM Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Productivity app for free now on ForMacApps.com
uFocus for MAC Latest Version
uFocus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about uFocus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||uFocus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About uFocus App for MAC
uFocus is the first distraction-free writing application that lets you open all kinds of plain text files as well as directories, allowing you to structure your stories into chapters, articles, sections,… whatever you wish! Looking for an alternative to those heavy word processors? Seeking for freshness? You are on the right place to start.
In order to provide a clean writing environment that lets you easily type your stories, uFocus only supports reading and writing to plain text files. When opening a directory, you will be able to select any plain text file inside that directory (and inside any of its subdirectories) from the sidebar as if you were working on a single document, allowing you to partition your work. If you are writing a book, for example, you could create a file for every chapter and quickly open each file inside the same window. All features that are available for single documents are also supported and you can choose to print either a single file or the whole collection.
What else can uFocus do?
- Unobtrusive interface: the title bar only appears when moving the mouse to the top of the window
- Text statistics such as character and word can be shown by clicking on the Info button in the title bar
- Markdown: easily add headings, quotes, ordered and unordered lists, italics and bold (keyboard shortcuts available). You can then export your documents to HTML, PDF, print them and copy the selection as rich text
- Highlights mode: you can stay even more focused by fading out all the text but the current sentence
- Simply jump from one sentence to the previous/next with Cmd-Left/Right
- Typewriter scrolling: automatically scrolls the text when you get on a new line
- NoWayBack mode: disable deletions and replacements if your greatest temptation is always to edit your text instead of writing
- Sound mode: experience the ultimate feeling of a typewriter
- Fullscreen: focus on your words and hide everything else that is on screen
- iCloud, autosaving and Versions are also supported
- Choose between three different editor widths, four font sizes and a light and a dark theme
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when launching on macOS 10.12 or earlier.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download uFocus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the uFocus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the uFocus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy uFocus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing uFocus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete uFocus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the uFocus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the uFocus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall uFocus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove uFocus from your MAC!
uFocus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal.
A lightweight markdown editor (beta).
This uFocus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. uFocus is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.