uBlock for MAC – Safari extension that blocks ads while browsing. This app was created by UBLOCK Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
uBlock for MAC Latest Version
uBlock for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about uBlock that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||uBlock App|
About uBlock App for MAC
uBlock is a general-purpose blocker – not an ad blocker specifically. uBlock’s main goal is to help users neutralize privacy-invading apparatus – ads being one example. uBlock blocks ads through its support of the Adblock Plus filter syntax. uBlock extends the syntax and is designed to work with custom rules and filters.
- Added Donation page
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download uBlock for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the uBlock .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the uBlock is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy uBlock for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing uBlock apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete uBlock apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the uBlock that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the uBlock icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall uBlock on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove uBlock from your MAC!
uBlock Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Safari extension that blocks ads while browsing.
Web privacy tool (was Better).
This uBlock .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. uBlock is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.