TwitterPost for MAC – Easily post to and read from your Twitter.com feed. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TwitterPost for MAC Latest Version
TwitterPost for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TwitterPost that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TwitterPost App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About TwitterPost App for MAC
TwitterPost is a simple, stand-alone interface to Twitter.com, one of the web’s newest online communities.
TwitterPost allows you to easily post to and read from your Twitter feed — plus a whole lot more. You’ll have to try it out to see how much easier TwitterPost makes posting to your Twitter feed!
- Simple, clean, and clear interface.
- Full Unicode support.
- Browse your main feed as well as the Public Feed.
- Quickly post to your Twitter feed without your Web browser.
- Full support for clickabe links in post messages.
- Growl support for those that would like their messages via Growl Notifications.
- Unique avatar caching system that dramatically speeds up post browsing.
- Post your current iTunes track to your feed automatically.
- You can make your chat statuses your Twitter post (supports Adium, iChat, and Skype).
- You can make your Twitter posts your chat statuses (supports Adium, iChat, and Skype).
- Easy to see unread message count in Dock.
- Posts are flagged as unread to ease in browsing.
- User-selectable feed update frequency.
- Built-in version checking.
- 100% FREE!
- Worked around an issue that would sometimes cause posts to reset as unread.
- Upon quit, the TwitterPost Dock icon now loses the count badge. Not a big deal, but it bugged me. =)
- Slightly reduced the default size and control spacing of the main window. This gives an overall (slightly) smaller footprint, which is better until version 1.4 is released (it will sport a “minimal mode”).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TwitterPost for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TwitterPost .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TwitterPost is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TwitterPost for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TwitterPost apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TwitterPost apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TwitterPost that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TwitterPost icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TwitterPost on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TwitterPost from your MAC!
TwitterPost Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Customizable Twitter client with a strong, efficient workflow.
This TwitterPost .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TwitterPost is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.