Twitteromatic for MAC – Annoy and amaze your Twitter friends. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Twitteromatic for MAC Latest Version
Twitteromatic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Twitteromatic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Twitteromatic App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Twitteromatic App for MAC
Twitteromatic… Annoy & Amaze Your Twitter Friends with Twitteromatic, now in beta or alpha or gamma (who can keep track of software anymore) will post the following useless information as a Twitter “tweet” with the push of a button: weather (U.S. only, sorry), secret word of the day, current uptime, Firefox and Safari current URL, lotto numbers, currently playing iTunes track, and “On This Day In History.” Twitteromatic also pulls the Twitter login information right from your Mac OS keychain! You will be instantly hated and forced off of Twitter, so, give it a whirl today–it will be freeware until Google buys us out.
Version 1.5 adds Growl support and turns the program into a menubar item.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Twitteromatic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Twitteromatic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Twitteromatic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Twitteromatic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Twitteromatic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Twitteromatic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Twitteromatic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Twitteromatic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Twitteromatic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Twitteromatic from your MAC!
Twitteromatic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Customizable Twitter client with a strong, efficient workflow.
This Twitteromatic .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Twitteromatic is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.