TwitterMenu for MAC – Twitter client with instant translation of tweets. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TwitterMenu for MAC Latest Version
TwitterMenu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TwitterMenu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TwitterMenu App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About TwitterMenu App for MAC
TwitterMenu…We put forth a special effort to make the fastest real-time Twitter ever. We have been experience difficulty in integrating translation system of Twitter and Google. But we have accomplished that we never thought it to operate well.
- start at login
- message Notification.
- supported language
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
*Now try to write and translate messages of support for people in Japan.
(*set a writing language to japanese in preference)
1. Write “I’m fine” at your Twitter.
2. Right click on your message and select translate button.
3. Do a Twit.
Tip1. cmd + T is hot key for translation.
- Message Notification.
- Some bugs fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TwitterMenu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TwitterMenu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TwitterMenu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TwitterMenu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TwitterMenu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TwitterMenu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TwitterMenu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TwitterMenu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TwitterMenu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TwitterMenu from your MAC!
TwitterMenu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TwitterMenu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TwitterMenu is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.