Twitter Landscape for MAC – View tweets in full screen mode. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Twitter Landscape for MAC Latest Version
Twitter Landscape for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Twitter Landscape that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Twitter Landscape App|
About Twitter Landscape App for MAC
Twitter Landscape gives you a total landscape experience for Twitter. Twitter Landscape allows you to view your tweets in Full Screen mode that provides nice clear fonts, and immediate access to most of your twitter activities (Post New Tweet, Reply, Retweet, in-app Emailing of tweets “No need to exit App”, in-app URL browsing “No need to exit App”, visit user pages and profiles, etc.). Support for Copy/Cut/Paste allows you to copy content from tweets and paste content into new tweets.
Browsing through your tweets is as simple as it gets, you can view them in a table view, or double tap a tweet and start Full Screen mode. You can Reply, or Retweet a tweet by simply tapping on a tweet and clicking the Reply or Retweet buttons.
- Full Screen Mode.
- 2 Twitter Accounts at once,NO need for full switch.
- Focus Group, Access tweets of favorite friends^^
- COPY content from tweets, or PASTE to new tweets!
- COPY/CUT/PASTE works with other apps on your device!
- In-App Emailing of Tweets!(No need to leave App)!
- In-App Browsing of Links (No need to leave App)!
- In-App Browser supports Back & Forward controls!
- Offline viewing of your latest 100 tweets!
- Access your Direct Messages^^
- Follow new users, or UnFollow friends.
- Auto Refresh of Tweets^^, manual refresh also available
- Auto Scroll to start of unread tweets (optional).
- Update your Profile Location.
- Post New tweet, Reply to a Tweet, and ReTweet.
- Landscape Keyboard, way faster typing!
- Secure connection (https).
- Instant access to popular activities with CONTROL BAR.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Twitter Landscape for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Twitter Landscape .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Twitter Landscape is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Twitter Landscape for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Twitter Landscape apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Twitter Landscape apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Twitter Landscape that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Twitter Landscape icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Twitter Landscape on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Twitter Landscape from your MAC!
Twitter Landscape Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Twitter Landscape .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Twitter Landscape is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.