Twittelator for iPad for MAC – Twitter client designed for the iPad. This app was created by STONE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Twittelator for iPad for MAC Latest Version
Twittelator for iPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Twittelator for iPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Twittelator for iPad App|
About Twittelator for iPad App for MAC
Twittelator Pad is the ultimate way to experience Twitter on your iPad.
Absolutely nothing was taken for granted when redesigning Twittelator for the iPad. Every graphic and interaction was distinctly tailored to create a best-of-breed Twitter experience.
– Beautifully designed and visually rich interface
– Friends\’ tweets are presented persistently in landscape
– See images inline in your friends\’ tweets feed
– Messages are presented in a chat view
– Set customizable wallpapers
– Discover nearby Twitter users
– Create and manage drafts
– Terrific multiple account support
– Post photo and audio tweets
– Automatically splits up long tweets to allow longer messages
– All this amongst a rich set of other highly tuned features
- 4X speed enhancement when downloading data
- Toggle private/reply button at top of compose
- Badges are updated correctly
- TextExpander support
- Searching works better
- Settings moved to bottom of More menu for greater visibility
- Shrink options now have a shrink icon
- You can add as many wallpapers as you like now
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Twittelator for iPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Twittelator for iPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Twittelator for iPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Twittelator for iPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Twittelator for iPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Twittelator for iPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Twittelator for iPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Twittelator for iPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Twittelator for iPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Twittelator for iPad from your MAC!
Twittelator for iPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Twittelator for iPad .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Twittelator for iPad is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.