TwitBook for MAC – MySpace, Twitter, and Facebook All in On. This app was developed by IMAGINATIONRESEARCHLABS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TwitBook for MAC Latest Version
TwitBook for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TwitBook that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TwitBook App|
About TwitBook App for MAC
TwitBook is a revolutionary new mobile social networking application. It includes fast access to Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook all in one app.
- Quick access to Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook
- A tab bar controller at the bottom for one tap access to the main site page, your profile, your friends, and a log out button
- Refresh and stop buttons
- Saves a cache of webpages when navigating between the three sites, so no need to reload every time you switch
- Opens the last page you were on when you open the app
- Easy to read and write new new posts
- Secure login
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch OS 3.0
- FREE updates
Why is TwitBook unique? NO OTHER APP offers this kind of access to Facebook, Twitter, AND MySpace!
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TwitBook for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TwitBook .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TwitBook is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TwitBook for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TwitBook apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TwitBook apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TwitBook that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TwitBook icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TwitBook on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TwitBook from your MAC!
TwitBook Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TwitBook .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. TwitBook is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.