Twinkle for MAC – Release watcher for Github. This app was created by SPRINGDUCKSTUDIO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Twinkle for MAC Latest Version
Twinkle for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Twinkle that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Twinkle App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Twinkle App for MAC
Twinkle is a tool help you watching all your starred github repositories’s new releases. Once they have a new release, you will be notified. You can also watch any branch for new commit notification if the repository has no release totally. If you love your starred repositories, you will want to keep updated with them. Never loose any new release information again. Be updated all the time.
- Get notifications when your starred github repositories releases.
- Subscribe branch commit changing notification if your starred github repositories have no releases.
- Un-star github repositories in Twinkle app directly.
- Re-star github repositories if un-starred it by mistake.
- Gesture support in repo list.
- Twinkle will sync your starred github repositories with github API automatically if you turn on ” Keep agent running in background” in the preferences panel.
- Staring in Twinkle app will also sync with your github account.
- [New] Watched branches view
- [Fixed] Issues with un-starred repo’s releases being synced
- Simplified application architecture, removed agent app
- User avatar will be saved to local cache and image rendering is much faster than before
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Twinkle for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Twinkle .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Twinkle is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Twinkle for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Twinkle apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Twinkle apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Twinkle that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Twinkle icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Twinkle on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Twinkle from your MAC!
Twinkle Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Twinkle .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Twinkle is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.