TweetStory for MAC – View past tweets. This app was developed by TWEETSTORYAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TweetStory for MAC Latest Version
TweetStory for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TweetStory that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TweetStory App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About TweetStory App for MAC
TweetStory focuses on this aspect by offering you the possibility to see your Twitter account on this day but past year. Find any tweet whether is a status, a GIF, a video or just quoted from your timeline at that time. You can view, share or even delete your past year tweets. You don’t have many tweets?No worries, you can see other Twitter accounts past year tweets whether is a celebrity or one of your friend as long as their profile is public. Give it a try now!
- Added a new option in Settings for users that want to help improve the app
- Solved a major bug that caused to appear duplicate tweets
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TweetStory for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TweetStory .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TweetStory is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TweetStory for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TweetStory apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TweetStory apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TweetStory that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TweetStory icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TweetStory on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TweetStory from your MAC!
TweetStory Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TweetStory .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. TweetStory is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.