TweetSpotter for MAC – Tweet about places and share with others. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TweetSpotter for MAC Latest Version
TweetSpotter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TweetSpotter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TweetSpotter App|
About TweetSpotter App for MAC
TweetSpotter is a fun new way to tweet about the places and events around you.
TweetSpotter is not a replacement for your regular Twitter app. Instead, it lets you use Twitter in a way that no other app does.
TweetSpotter is about following places, not just people.
In TweetSpotter, you post photos and tweets about places, not just about yourself.
In TweetSpotter, you discover what others are saying about the places around you, and you weigh in with your tweets.
Going out for the night and wondering where the action is? Whip out TweetSpotter and check out the tweetspots around you!
Anxious to tell the world about the amazing entree you just ordered? Snap a picture of it and post a tweetspot!
All you need to start tweetspotting is your Twitter user name and password.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TweetSpotter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TweetSpotter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TweetSpotter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TweetSpotter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TweetSpotter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TweetSpotter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TweetSpotter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TweetSpotter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TweetSpotter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TweetSpotter from your MAC!
TweetSpotter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TweetSpotter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. TweetSpotter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.