TweetShot for MAC – Tweet at the ultra speed. This app was created by KYOME.IO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TweetShot for MAC Latest Version
TweetShot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TweetShot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TweetShot App|
About TweetShot App for MAC
TweetShot makes it possible to Tweet at the urtla speed.
- You can set your favorite keyboard shortcut and start up in a moment.
- You can enable the “launch at login” function on the preferences window.
- You can Tweet with a total of 4 PNG or JPEG files attached.
- You can Tweet with just one GIF animation.
- Fixed to focus on the text field when the Tweet window is opened.
- The content of your latest tweet (only text) became to be displayed at the time of replying.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TweetShot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TweetShot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TweetShot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TweetShot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TweetShot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TweetShot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TweetShot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TweetShot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TweetShot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TweetShot from your MAC!
TweetShot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Twitter client for publishers, marketers, and power users.
Popular Twitter client.
This TweetShot .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TweetShot is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.