TweetList for Twitter for MAC – Full-featured Twitter client. This app was developed by TWEETLI.ST Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TweetList for Twitter for MAC Latest Version
TweetList for Twitter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TweetList for Twitter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TweetList for Twitter App|
About TweetList for Twitter App for MAC
TweetList is a high-quality, full-featured Twitter client under active development. Even if you don’t use Twitter lists extensively, you’ll love TweetList’s speed, intuitive user interface, ease of use, and ever-expanding feature set.
“The way TweetList handles your Twitter lists is pure brilliance… swipe left and right to transition.” – Hillel Fuld (appboy.com)
“It’s actually amazing. The lists feature is fantastic… All the other features are there. Big contender.” – Apps & Hats (appsandhats.com)
“It loads quick, scrolls quick, looks great and has some fantastic easter eggs.” – Punkforpez (reviews)
Whether you’re looking for the latest news and trends, updating the world while you’re on the go, or just keeping up with friends – TweetList will make your Twitter experience easier with its simple and intuitive design.
* Speed and robustness: efficiently uses the Twitter API and gracefully handles errors.
* Manage an unlimited number of Twitter accounts.
* Responsive, native user interface.
* High resolution graphics and profile photos for iPhone 4 / Retina displays.
* Best in class Voice Over accessibility support.
* Innovative list navigation: swipe left and right to scroll between your lists and subscriptions.
* Tap to open links, hashtags, user profiles, and lists — directly from any timeline.
* Automatic, full conversation threading: see the whole conversation at once.
* Real-time unread counters for all timelines (double-tap tab bar to Mark All as Read / Jump to Unread)
* Push notification support via the free BoxCar application.
* Tap+Hold shortcut menus for URLs, @usernames, #hashtags, and lists.
* Tap+Hold tweet shortcut menu to Reply, Reply All, Retweet, or Retweet with Comment.
* Double-tap tweets / direct messages to Translate, Favorite, or Copy.
* Full set of search tools: search Twitter, find users, view local trends, and save searches.
* Advanced timeline gap filling: retrieve missing tweets while maintaining last read position.
* Compose page shows the entire conversation as you reply.
* Background tweet sending / photo uploading.
* Drafts manager with auto-saving.
* Full landscape mode (optional, with auto-rotation settings).
* Direct messages grouped by sender/recipient with full conversation threading.
* Instapaper and Read It Later bookmarking integration.
* Instapaper Mobilizer support in built-in Web browser.
* TwitLonger support (for messages >140 characters) with automatic inline timeline expansion.
* Inline tweet and direct message translations.
* In-app photo viewer (zoom in 16x) supporting Twitpic, Plixi, YFrog, etc.
* View full resolution profile pictures.
* Timeline filtering and search.
* Direct message conversation search.
* Timelineand direct message caching with pull and auto-refresh.
* Swipe navigation bar to instantly return to home timeline — never get lost.
* Customizable settings: font size, display name, timestamp, auto-rotation.
* xAuth authentication and secure HTTPS communication.
* Actively developed with frequent feature releases.
TweetList’s flexible, modern architecture is ready to take advantage of the latest Twitter features and APIs as they become available. We’re just getting started and we want to build features that are important to our users. Email us at [email protected] with feature requests and feedback.
By Zooble – Simple Apps Are Best™
- iOS 4.2 compatible (UI and bug fixes)
- Added high resolution profile pictures for Retina displays.
- Added ability to tap / tap+hold tweet sender names.
- Added real-time unread counters for all timelines.
- Added “Mark All as Read” to tab bar icon double-tap menu.
- Added “Jump to Unread” to tab bar icon double-tap menu.
- Added ability to view full resolution profile pictures.
- Added retweet confirmation menu.
- Added auto rotate lock: always, compose screen only, disabled.
- Improved timeline gap filling, maintaining last read position.
- Improved voice over support for lists of usernames.
- Updated various UI elements for Retina display.
- Fixed iOS 4.2 crash when cancelling Search / Go To Username.
- Fixed compose page font size bug.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TweetList for Twitter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TweetList for Twitter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TweetList for Twitter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TweetList for Twitter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TweetList for Twitter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TweetList for Twitter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TweetList for Twitter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TweetList for Twitter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TweetList for Twitter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TweetList for Twitter from your MAC!
TweetList for Twitter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TweetList for Twitter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. TweetList for Twitter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.