Tweetbot for MAC – Popular Twitter client. This app was released by TAPBOTS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tweetbot for MAC Latest Version
Tweetbot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tweetbot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tweetbot App|
|File Size||10.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Tweetbot App for MAC
Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Drag & Drop Columns. Columns have been redesigned from the ground up to be faster and easier to use. Just drag the column circle to the right to add columns and back to the left to hide them. Columns persist even when hidden.
- Better Media. Automatically play videos and GIFs in your timeline with a quick mouseover. A click on media opens it up in our lightning fast new media viewer.
- Timeline Filters. The powerful timeline filters from Tweetbot for iOS are finally on the Mac. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filters.
- Mute Filters. Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Create limited time filters to avoid spoilers for upcoming blockbuster movies or sporting events.
- Lists. Full support for managing your Twitter lists. Use them as custom curated timelines or even as your main timeline.
- Notifications. View your mentions and activity in a combined view or separately under the new notifications tab.
- Tweet Topics. Topics automatically chain together multiple Tweets to easily create tweetstorms or live blog events.
- Multiple Accounts. Quickly switch between multiple accounts via the quick account picker, menu bar or keyboard shortcuts. Open them in separate windows or full screen spaces.
- Quick Paste Links. Paste Tweet or profile web links directly into Tweetbot to view them instantly.
- Fixed issue with some Twitter videos not playing
- Better handling of iCloud server errors
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tweetbot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tweetbot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tweetbot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tweetbot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tweetbot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tweetbot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tweetbot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tweetbot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tweetbot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tweetbot from your MAC!
Tweetbot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Customizable Twitter client with a strong, efficient workflow.
Effortlessly read and compose tweets.
Tweet at the ultra speed.
This Tweetbot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Tweetbot is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.