TweetBoard for MAC – Display tweets on a big board. This app was created by TWEETBOARD.APPLE-SOLUTIONS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TweetBoard for MAC Latest Version
TweetBoard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TweetBoard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TweetBoard App|
About TweetBoard App for MAC
TweetBoard is an app for displaying Twitter tweets.
– This will not allow you to tweet, retweet, or display any links and pictures inside the tweet.
– To display on a projector or external monitor, you need the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
– Tweets will appear on screen in real-time (or close to real-time).
– Uses a Twitter search API, to display the results for the keywords you searched for.
– This app is specialized for displaying search results for specified keywords.
– There are no functions for tweeting, zooming in or scrolling.
– Can be connected to an external monitor by using the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter. (1024×768)
This app can be used in the following situations.
– As a background video for events and seminars
– As a background video for Twitter-related events
– To peruse tweets while watching TV, the news or sports programs.
– Cannot be used for any actions that require logging in to Twitter, like tweeting or retweeting. It is only for displaying search results.
– Some tweets might not be displayed in full, depending on character count and content.
– Can be used with iOS3.2 or up.
– About external monitor output with the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
– This function can only be used on iPhones and iPads that support the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter. (As of September 2010, only the iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation and iPad are compatible)
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TweetBoard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TweetBoard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TweetBoard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TweetBoard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TweetBoard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TweetBoard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TweetBoard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TweetBoard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TweetBoard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TweetBoard from your MAC!
TweetBoard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TweetBoard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. TweetBoard is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.