Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor for MAC – Displays your Twitter stream in real-time. This app was build by JOYOMOBI Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor for MAC Latest Version
Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor App|
About Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor App for MAC
Tweetboard is an easy to use Twitter client and it does not require extra operations, just simply put your iPhone/iPod on the dock and it automatically shows your Twitter stream in real-time!
It provides an easy way to share the URL link with computer, please visit www.joyomobi.com from your computer and download the sharer application.
Tweetboard supports the following message types:
– Home Timeline
– Auto Refresh
– Auto Scroll
– Quickly Mark As Favorite
– Quickly Retweet
– Open URL On Remote Computer
– Retina Display Support
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor from your MAC!
Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Tweetboard – Real Time Twitter Monitor is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.