Tweet inside for MAC – Instant menubar access to Twitter. This app was released by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tweet inside for MAC Latest Version
Tweet inside for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tweet inside that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tweet inside App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Tweet inside App for MAC
Tweet inside is a menubar app which gives you quick access to Twitter.
- Post tweets
- Auto refresh
- Growl notification support
- Sleek interface
- View the latest timeline
- View your mentions
- View your direct messages.
- Search twitter
- Hot topic
- Change name from Twitter inside to Tweet inside.
- Change icon.
- Fix autorefresh.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tweet inside for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tweet inside .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tweet inside is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tweet inside for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tweet inside apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tweet inside apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tweet inside that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tweet inside icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tweet inside on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tweet inside from your MAC!
Tweet inside Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Tweet inside .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Tweet inside is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.