TurboWeb for MAC – Easy and intuitive way to design beautiful web sites. This app was released by WOMBATAPPS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TurboWeb for MAC Latest Version
TurboWeb for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TurboWeb that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TurboWeb App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About TurboWeb App for MAC
TurboWeb is an easy and intuitive way to design beautiful web sites. With its simple drag-and-drop editor, you can create great-looking and highly functional web pages in minutes. Simply drag elements to your canvas, then position and resize. Select from text, images, videos, maps, 70,000+ clip art and stock photos, slideshows, navigation bars, forms, custom HTML, and much more. Apply hyperlinks, shadows, borders, and backgrounds, and select from over a dozen hand-picked web fonts. When your web site is complete, you can export your files, or publish directly to your web host from within the app. If you don’t have a web host, you can sign up for one via the app, and instantly have a fully functional web site with your own domain name.
No knowledge of HTML, CSS, or coding is necessary. TurboWeb is one of the quickest and easiest comprehensive web-design apps available.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor. If you can imagine it, you can create it.
- Clean HTML5 output, optimized for quick page loads.
- Insert text, images, YouTube or Vimeo videos, buttons, and Google maps.
- Select from 70,000+ clip art, stock photos, and backgrounds.
- Dozens of creative web fonts.
- Create a working contact us form.
- Build and insert a slideshow gallery.
- Add custom HTML anywhere on a page.
- Export all web files to a ZIP file for self-publishing.
- Publish via FTP to your web host, or sign up for hosting and publish in minutes.
- Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
- Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
- Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
- Full iCloud support.
- Now supports responsive design
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TurboWeb for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TurboWeb .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TurboWeb is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TurboWeb for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TurboWeb apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TurboWeb apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TurboWeb that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TurboWeb icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TurboWeb on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TurboWeb from your MAC!
TurboWeb Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TurboWeb .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. TurboWeb is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.