TunnelBear for MAC – Subscription-based private Internet browsing. This app was created by TUNNELBEAR Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TunnelBear for MAC Latest Version
TunnelBear VPN for Mac – Download Tunnel Bear App FreeMacUpdate. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TunnelBear that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TunnelBear App|
|File Size||34.7 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About TunnelBear App for MAC
TunnelBear is a subscription-based virtual private network (VPN) service and companion app, enabling you to browse the internet privately and securely.
- Browse privately – Secure your data and hide your IP address behind a bear.
- Experience the Internet as if you’re in another country – A TunnelBear can “tunnel” you around censorship and blocked sites to another country of your choosing.
- Zap creepy trackers – Block the website trackers (ads, analytics, scripts, social buttons) that track everything you and your family do online.
- A TunnelBear is really, really simple – On. Off. On. Off. You get the idea.
- TunnelBear comes in three subscription tiers:
- Little: 500 MB per month; free
- Giant: unlimited; $9.99/month
- Grizzly: unlimited; $49.99/year
See the pricing page for full details.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TunnelBear for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TunnelBear .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TunnelBear is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TunnelBear for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TunnelBear apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TunnelBear apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TunnelBear that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TunnelBear icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TunnelBear on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TunnelBear from your MAC!
TunnelBear Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Private VPN proxy.
GUI for OpenVPN.
Protection on public Wi-Fi networks (was Cloak).
This TunnelBear .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. TunnelBear is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.