TuneMenu for MAC – Displays the current song in the OS X menu bar. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TuneMenu for MAC Latest Version
TuneMenu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TuneMenu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TuneMenu App|
|File Size||42 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About TuneMenu App for MAC
TuneMenu is a nice little menubar item that I wrote that simply displays the current song in the OS X menu bar.
As you can see, clicking the menubar item opens a submenu that shows the album name, as well as a “Lookup Lyrics” item, which will pull up a new browser tab and point it towards the corresponding lyricwiki.org page. This works most of the time, depending on how cleanly you’ve named your songs.
You can also customize the font, although I can’t say I’m too proud of my methods. To change font settings, you have to open up your Terminal and run any of these commands:
- $ defaults write com.silentmac.TuneMenu font-name Arial
- $ defaults write com.silentmac.TuneMenu font-size 11
- $ defaults write com.silentmac.TuneMenu font-bold TRUE
I prefer the font Cambria, size 10, bolded.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TuneMenu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TuneMenu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TuneMenu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TuneMenu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TuneMenu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TuneMenu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TuneMenu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TuneMenu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TuneMenu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TuneMenu from your MAC!
TuneMenu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TuneMenu .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. TuneMenu is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.