TuneLyrics for MAC – Fetches lyrics on-the-fly. This app was build by WATERDROP.TK Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TuneLyrics for MAC Latest Version
TuneLyrics for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TuneLyrics that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TuneLyrics App|
|File Size||189 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About TuneLyrics App for MAC
TuneLyrics, a free alternative lyrics-fetching application that fetches lyrics on-the-fly, downloads lyrics while you enjoy your favorite songs on iTunes. No more worries about filling in the lyrics for your songs anymore!! As of now, TuneLyrics will also help you search for high-quality artwork for your songs.
- Freeze bug fixed
- Other bugs fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TuneLyrics for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TuneLyrics .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TuneLyrics is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TuneLyrics for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TuneLyrics apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TuneLyrics apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TuneLyrics that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TuneLyrics icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TuneLyrics on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TuneLyrics from your MAC!
TuneLyrics Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
iTunes current song info in a floating window.
Displays lyrics of the song currently playing in iTunes.
Organize and manage your music collection.
This TuneLyrics .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. TuneLyrics is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.