TuneIn Radio for MAC – Listen to and record over 40,000 radio stations. This app was created by TUNEIN-RADIO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TuneIn Radio for MAC Latest Version
TuneIn Radio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TuneIn Radio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TuneIn Radio App|
About TuneIn Radio App for MAC
TuneIn Radio…Listen to and record over 40,000 radio stations including thousands of AM/FM local stations on your iPhone or iPod touch with TuneIn Radio!
Now with multitasking support for iOS 4!
\”There are some iPhone apps that it is worth parting with money for, and this is one of them.\”
– TechCentral.ie – Editor\’s Choice ✭✭✭✭✭
\”…its features are incredibly well designed, and it\’s far better than the low price suggests.\”
– MacUser – ✭✭✭✭✭
\”While there are plenty of Internet radio apps for iPhone, you\’d be hard pressed to find one as fully featured as TuneIn Radio.\”
– TechRadar – ✭✭✭✭✭
\”The best mobile radio app\” – Sync Blog
\”…TuneIn Radio is fantastic. Really.\” – FoneHome
See if your favorite stations are available by visiting tunein-radio.com.
We\’ve partnered with RadioTime to give you access to the best radio directory available including music, talk, sports and news stations from all over the world. With RadioTime, you get more than just a list of stations. You get a radio guide that helps you find the shows and stations that matter to you.
Plus, with TuneIn Radio, you can pause and rewind live radio just like your DVR.
NEW FOR iOS 4
• Play all stations, podcasts and recordings in the background on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and 3rd Gen iPod touch (32/64 GB)
• Control audio playback with the built-in music controls, Apple headphone controls and most dock controls
• Record any station for playback later (on demand or with record timer)
• Alarm Clock
• Play MP3 and AAC stations in the background in Safari on non-multitasking capable devices
• Web browser – Surf the Web while listening to your favorite stations
• RadioTime directory featuring 40,000+ radio stations and thousands of radio shows
• Simple, quick, and easy-to-use interface
• Browse or search for your favorite shows and find out what stations they\’re currently available on
• Browse local stations with GPS or WiFi location
• Search for stations by keyword
• Browse stations by genre, location or language
• Pause live streams for up to 30 minutes
• Rewind and fast forward within last 30 minutes streamed (skip directly to the beginning of songs when listening to stations with song information)
• Listen to podcasts of radio shows when available
• Bookmark your favorite stations, categories or shows
• Sleep timer
• Search for stations playing your favorite song or artist (only select US stations currently supported)
• Bookmarks list displays current song or show for each station when available
• Show or station logo displayed when available
• Album art displayed when available
• Current song or show information displayed when available
• Tap album art, show or station logo to display additional show or station information when available
• Tap the Options button on the Now Playing view for additional listening options:
– View station schedules when available
– Report problems with streams
– Choose an alternate stream or bit rate when available
– View related and recommended streams, shows and genres
– View station website
– View station twitter page
• Tap button below the currently playing song information for additional options:
– Listen to artist station in Last.fm app
– Buy currently playing song on iTunes
• Skip back 10 second button
• Automatic restart of last playing station on startup
• Automatic reconnect on loss of connection
• Enter custom stream URLs
Station not working? Let us know at tunein-radio.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein-radio.com/lgpl.html.
- Fix issue where audio isn\’t resumed after phone call or other interruption
- New \”Pause in Background\” setting to enable/disable streaming when audio is stopped in the background. Change this setting to OFF to save battery and data usage when audio is stopped in the background. (Settings are found in the main Settings application under TuneIn Radio.)
- High-res album art for iPhone 4 when available
- Disable auto-resume when paused in the background
- New for iOS 4: Play all stations, podcasts and recordings in the background on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and 3rd Gen iPod touch (32/64 GB)
- Control audio playback with the built-in music controls, Apple headphone controls and most dock controls
- Get notifications for alarms and record timers when in the background (TuneIn Radio must still be in the foreground for alarms and record timers to work)
- Web browser parental controls: In-app Web browser is disabled when Safari is disabled
- Audio is paused when headphones are unplugged
- Fixes for various stream issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TuneIn Radio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TuneIn Radio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TuneIn Radio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TuneIn Radio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TuneIn Radio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TuneIn Radio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TuneIn Radio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TuneIn Radio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TuneIn Radio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TuneIn Radio from your MAC!
TuneIn Radio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TuneIn Radio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. TuneIn Radio is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.