TuneFab Apple Music Converter for MAC – Convert Apple Music and M4P tracks. This app was released by TUNEFAB Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
TuneFab Apple Music Converter for MAC Latest Version
TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TuneFab Apple Music Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TuneFab Apple Music Converter App|
|File Size||21 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About TuneFab Apple Music Converter App for MAC
TuneFab Apple Music Converter allows you to convert Apple Music and M4P tracks to plain MP3, AC3, M4A, M4R, AIFF, FLAC, MKA or AU 2.
- Convert iTunes and Audible audiobooks to MP3 or M4A with chapter information retained
- Customize output file parameters and name format to organize hundreds of songs easily
- Extract audio from iTunes movies, TV shows, music videos and so on
- Keep original ID tags and all metadata after conversion
- Highly compatible with iTunes 12.10.3 and macOS Catalina 10.15
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TuneFab Apple Music Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TuneFab Apple Music Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TuneFab Apple Music Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TuneFab Apple Music Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TuneFab Apple Music Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TuneFab Apple Music Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TuneFab Apple Music Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TuneFab Apple Music Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TuneFab Apple Music Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TuneFab Apple Music Converter from your MAC!
TuneFab Apple Music Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Sidify Apple Music Converter
Removes DRM from Apple Music songs.
This TuneFab Apple Music Converter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TuneFab Apple Music Converter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.