Tune In for MAC – The simple way to access iTunes shares remotely. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Tune In for MAC Latest Version
Tune In for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tune In that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tune In App|
|Version||1.0 beta 1|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Tune In App for MAC
Tune In is the simple way to access your iTunes shares remotely.
With Tune In there is no new user interface to get used to. The iTunes shares appear in iTunes, just like they do at home.
Install the Tune In Agent on a Mac in your home network. Then install the Tune In app on all the Macs that you want to access your iTunes shares with remotely. Tune In runs in the background and makes the iTunes shares of your home network available from anywhere.
Version 1.0 beta 1:
- Tune In is in public beta, and is free until 1.0 launch.
- Each beta version is valid for 60 days.
- Tune In is available for purchase at the special pre-launch price of $4.99.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tune In for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tune In .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tune In is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tune In for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tune In apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tune In apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tune In that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tune In icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tune In on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tune In from your MAC!
Tune In Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Remotely connect to your home network.
Access local Bonjour services from anywhere in the world.
This Tune In .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Tune In is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.